Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Welp...

A lot of major "life events" have taken place in the last 1.5 months!  So, um... We got married.  We went on our awesome honeymoon to Europe.  While in London, I had a birthday and turned 25 (eek!).  We came back.  We merged our bank accounts.  I changed my name.  And now, we're settling into our home and "married life."

And it... is... awesome.

:)

Jack moved into the house back in 2009, but I still feel like I'm "moving in" and trying to find spaces and homes for things.  But... it's really fun.  I love having a space to call our own.  I love figuring out life together!

I'll share some wedding/honeymoon pics soon, but for now...  here's one of my fav's from Ireland!

1 comment:

The Boojes said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are loving the married life...I knew you would! =)