Monday, September 19, 2011

City girl?

This past weekend, Jack & I attended an ever-so-lovely wedding out in St. Albans.  Very fun and fancy.  Lots of new friends, hilarious memories, and a whole lot of dancing.  We decided it's one of the most fun weddings we've been to yet!

I guess technically, St. Albans/Wildwood area is considered St. Louis County, but my goodness...  it's quite a drive!  More than I remembered it being.

On the way back, we stopped at the Chesterfield Mall to drop off Jack's suit, and then the Chesterfield Chipotle for a hefty burrito lunch.  While there, I mentioned to Jack that it was just "so crazy" there were so many Cardinal fans!  (I briefly forgot we were only 40 minutes from STL city.  Ha.  It seemed so foreign!)

He laughed.

"Well," he said, "It's good you think that way.  Just means you feel at home in the city."  :)

Just 89 days left until I get to finally LIVE in the city!  So. Stinking. Excited.

No comments: